Saturday, September 5, 2009

No more mullet!

So I finally decided to do away with the mullet! It was time. Being almost 2, the girl needs a hair style....granted she still doesn't have much hair on the side and some of it likes to flip up/out, but she needed a "look!" Took her this morning and she actually did really well. Normally she freaks out like you are physically hurting her or something, but the lady had her sit in my lap and it worked MUCH better! She was clingy and squirmy, but that beats screaming any day! She is napping now, but I'll get a picture on here later. It's pretty cute if I must so say myself.

After the haircut, we ran into Thomas going to Specs (the salon is like 2 doors down) and went in with him. We love that place, it's like the best place on earth. It always makes me feel funny when I take my kid in there though. Seems like we are always the only ones with a baby in the place. We have been taking her since she was an infant. I am sure as we load up the cart on wine, people are thinking what alcoholics we are, but oh well...we must have our wine supply, or as a friend's 2 year old daughter calls it, "mamma's juice."

No comments:

Post a Comment