Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nothing like starting your day out with a little torture...

So I have been going to physical therapy for my elbows 2 times a week for the past few weeks and I tell ya it's close to torture sometimes! Not a fun way to start your day! I have these random pains in my elbows. Could be arthritis due to my sjogren's syndrome, but who knows. A few years ago it was my left elbow. After dealing with the issue off and on for close to a year I had surgery. They were unable to figure out what was causing it and eventually it went away. I got so used to accommodating for the fact that I could not straighten my arm out, my muscles were and continue to be very weak. Now the same issues are happening with my right elbow. It gets so bad that I can't get my elbow past a 90 degree angle (if that, when it's really bad). This makes caring for a toddler somewhat difficult to say the least. My rheumatologist put me on a high(ish) dose of steroids which worked wonders. Luckily I wasn't on the meds too long because there are some crazy side effects from steroids! So, the dr ordered the PT to try and prevent my right arm from getting as bad as my left. It does seem to be working, but it's hard, especially after going a few days without it. Hopefully it doesn't keep coming back like it did with the left, but we shall see huh?!

So any Bachelor/Bachelorette Fans out there? I am embarrassed to admit, but I don't think I have missed a season of this stupid show since it started. Why I waste my time watching this crap is a mystery to me, but I can't help it. It's like a car wreck on the freeway that you just can't help but stare at when you drive by! I can't help but laugh when the people in the beginning get so upset when they get the boot and talk about how "in love" they were. Seriously..give me a break. So, the previews make the upcoming episodes of this season look pretty juicy! Make it look like one guy has some "issues" in the bedroom! (wink! wink!) They always show everything out of context, so it's probably just some guy not wanting to stay in the "fantasy suite" with her or something as equally lame as that. The foot fetish guy was a big crazy tool and I am glad she got rid of him. I think he was still there for the ratings. The Wes guy seems like a tool as well. Sounds like he is only there to boost his singing career. If I hear that stupid song he wrote for her again, I'll have to hurt myself!

When you thought it couldn't get any worse, it has...they are starting a new bachelorette-like show for the heavy-set. I read an article about that show and they said it's a "dating show for the rest of us!" LOL!

This blog hasn't turned into much about life with a toddler much huh?

3 comments:

  1. i am watching. I liked Jake, I think she should have kept him and booted Wes and Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the arm. Sounds painful and inconvenient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wes is a slime ball....I hope he gets his just dessert soon. And who would buy his cds from watching this? No dudes watch the show unless with their wives/gfs and all girls think he is a douche bag! :-p

    ReplyDelete