Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well I caved...

and have joined the world of blogging! I will warn you now, I am not a funny, creative writer like some people I know that have blogs, but think this is a great way to keep family and friends updated on what is going on in our crazy little world! Like my profile said, being a mom is the most amazing and challenging experience in my life (so far). I work full time, so add that into the mix and things get hectic! So welcome and I hope you enjoy!

This weekend was pretty low key, which is nice for a change! Got Caroline's 19 month pictures taken on Saturday. I went in with pretty low expectations thinking that she would be all over the place and I was right, she was, but the photographer was very good and got some great shots! Once I figure out this site, I will post some for you to see! Thanks to my MIL who came and helped out with Caroline AND took us to lunch! Went and had Mexican food Saturday night and Caroline was super cute as she flirted with everyone in the resturant. Thomas tried to teach her to say "Hola" to the waitress and she actually said it a few times.

Today we took a family outting to the grocery store and it was entertaining to say the least. I could hear Caroline screaming "mommy" several aisles over on a few different occassions. Went to the pool after both of us took naps. I was exhausted and slept for 3 hours! The pool was fun. Caroline really likes it. Thomas takes her down the slide over and over again. I need to suck it up and let her go down by herself (with us at the bottom to catch her-of course) but what can I say, I am one of those annoyingly overprotective moms and am not ready for that yet, but feel I will get there soon enough. I also have pictures of this as well and will post one of these days!I know the overprotactive things is annoying, but hey I least I can admit it's a problem and that's the 1st step huh??


Have a very busy week ahead of us! Caroline starts a new room at daycare tomorrow and I pray that it's better than the room she has been in! More to come on that I am sure....

2 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! By reading the title, I thought you were prego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should probably change that then huh?!?

    ReplyDelete